Why Is My Cat Coughing Up Mucus?
Question by roxiepoxie4: Why is my cat coughing up mucus?
It looks as if he has a hairball, but its mucus. I don’t know what he has. He has always been healthy before and takes heartworm medication every month. Please help me find the cause my poor baby’s pain!
Answer by Frozen96
It could be a variety of things. Calling a Veterinarian is your best option.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- My Cat Is Coughing and Has Lost His Voice?
- How to Stop My Cat From Coughing Up Fur Balls?
- Is There a Way to Stop My Cat Coughing Up Hairballs So Often?
- My Cat Is 6 Months Old and Shes Coughing Up Hair? Is That Normal for Cats?
- Does Anyone Know of a Website Where I Can See a Cat Coughing Up a Furball?